BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

oh how my life has been.....

  • I am enjoying my family being here so much. Although it's really different because my bubba isn't here :-( I miss him. I miss him calling me "Brat" and stuff.
  • D-J told me last night he needed to potty and so i took him he cried and said "tee tee broke" and cried a little more and then he went potty in the potty! He was rewarded with a new hot wheels car.
  • D-J is a little sick. Throwing up his congestion, coughing, and last night he was running a fever. But he is doing good now!
  • This Friday is our senior pep rally. I'm pretty sure I'll cry.
  • I'm tired and ready for bed. Is it still to early? 7:53?
  • Oh and I can't wait for it to be colllllllllld......

2 comments:

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

u want cold? its been cold here for a few weeks. the pics u put up on myspace were cute. you take good picss.

Missy said...

thanks i'm fixing to put the edited ones up here.