BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busy...Busy....Busy...

YES! That describes my week!

Monday- Go by the Lyons Club to turn in my transcript so I might get a scholarship for college, I have to go by ASU to turn in some paper, I hope to hear back from a lady I had an interview with for a job, I have a job interview at 2pm,and I have to go by welsfargo to open an account...

Tuesday- open so far

Wednesday- sitting at the fire work stand for the fire department until 3, then go to church and set up, come home shower, go to church.

Thursday- Fire work stand and then meeting at the fire department.

Friday- Fire work stand

Saturday- Fire work stand and my friend Bino comes home from camp :-)

ok so maybe it isnt that busy...but still no sleeping around for me

0 comments: