BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Be careful of what you wish for!

It has been cloudy and stuff today and I wished it would storm badly...well I was just getting in the shower when I heard my phone go off, and it was a text from dispatch for a grass fire. I was like sweet I can start responding and so I rushed out of the shower and threw clothes on and rushed outta the house and on my way I was... Well I never found the spot of where this fire was so keep in mind its storming...and I was on this dark road and then all I see is white, everything in the car went off and then I hear the loudest clap of thunder I have ever heard. Lighting had struck right beside my dads car, and then once I could see again I had a dear run out in front of me and I almost hit it. I am so glad that the Lord had his hand over me!

0 comments: