BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The closing of another year.

Today was the last official day of school. I'm kind of sad, but also kind of happy.
Getting to know that I will be a Jr. next year is really exciting and I can not wait until I see what is ahead in my future, and start to see and understand everything that God has planned out in my life.
The only real thing that is sad is leaving two of my teachers, the ones who make me laugh and teaches in a way that I understand. I’m really grateful Miss Garcia and Coach Johnson were my teaches, they are really the ones who made my school year fun!
BIOLOGY: I always hated science and really thought it was a boring class. I never understood anything about it nor did I care to learn about it. Science was never in my future. But after being in a class that actually was fun and enjoyable I may actually consider being in a type of Science field. I really think it is cool because what if people didn’t experiment with things, I wouldn’t be able to share what I have on my mind with you, nor would you be able to research anything online. Basically without Science there would be nothing like this around. I still do disagree on some of the Science beliefs but not everyone will believe everything.

HISTORY: I really never understood why the heck we have to learn about history, my view points about it were “Why do I care about what happed back in the day before I was alive?” or “Why do they make such a big deal over history, It’s boring and I do not like it!” But after this year in Coach Johnson’s class it really opened the way I look at history now, I actually enjoy watching stuff on war and reading stuff over war, I mean come on these people that are or were in the war really have the guts to stand up for our country, and fight for our freedom.
I am looking forward to having another great year in my Jr. year as I have had in my sophomore year. Although classes will never be the same without the two greatest high school teachers, Miss Garcia, and Coach Johnson.

0 comments: