BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Photography

Ever since I have started playing around with camera's and taking pictures of my nephew, I have realized that I really want to major in Photography. There are a lot of things I need to learn about it but if this is really what God wants me to do then I will do it.
God has a lot in store for me right now, and I really am not sure what all it is yet. But it really doesn't matter, as long as I keep following the road He has me on, and not turning away. It seems like to me the road God has me on doors keep opening, and a lot more opportunities are being made for me.
Anyways this is just something I had on my mind, and I am going to keep seeking after the things God has planned for my life, and I will never just let go of anything that he has shown me unless He is the one who tells me to.

0 comments: