BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

So yesterday was horrible. I cried so much it was hard to breathe. It was over a stupid text book that I supposably didn't turn in, but had been missing since September. They just now inform me that it was missing. So I went to school had only 2 choices 1. look through 10 huge piles of algebra 2 text books or pay $67.80 which I DON'T have. So I cried and cried. Mainly out of anger and that the lady would NOT listen to me. See the deal is I used to go into the nice QUIET library and do my math homework and they would let me use a book. But this lady made me check it out once and told me to put it on the counter when I was done. and that is what I did. But she most likely did not check it back in....But my mom got it cleared.

We traided in our Endeavor yesterday =( so many memories
the food fight on the way back to camp in it when it was only 6 days old
the bible quiz trips
the scavenger hunt and putting $0.10 worth of gas in it
the trip it was never suppose to go on last summer to Indy. It was suppose to stay in WF
so many great memories and now they are gone =(
but we got a 2009 Galant which is blue and when light shines on it right its purple. So pretty!! This is exactly what it looks like inside and out. but we have tented windows.
I got to take a really good friend to lunch in it today. Which was hard to convene my dad to let me.


I got to see my really good friend Kyra today. It was really good to hang out with her some. We went to chedders and then to Ross. She picked out a really cute shirt for me and it actually fits. Yes you read that right it fits. Not to big...amazing huh?

I have a lot of mixed feelings about being a Sr. next year. Its going to be sad and hard at times because after this year I wont be living at home anymore. I'll be hopefully doing masters commission. I'm really excited but yet I'm not. I'm not ready to grow up yet.

I have no idea if I will get to see my nephew this summer which is really upsetting. I just can not afford gas. Since it is almost $4 a gallon. and if I did I would only have 1 week to spend with him, and that may be the last week I'll get to spend with him alone and buy him whatever he wants, only because I will have another nephew to spoil in October. I'm excited but yet I'm not. I don't think it has hit me yet that I'm going to be a new auntie. But I will have never ending love for the both of them... And I will always be there for them.

0 comments: