BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Games '08, camp, and random stuff

Tonight we started summer games. We played Aggie Kickball with the famous slip soap and slide. It was really fun!! next week is water wars! it should be fun!! We may go out to the base and use the high powered fire hydrant. fun fun fun?!!?

Camp is in a few weeks and I really hope I can go. It has nothing to do with my work schedule but it has to do with funds. Hopefully we can do another good fund raiser. $135 just inst in my budget, nor my parents.

I smell like baby soap. Landon was kind enough to buy baby soap to put on the slip n slide instead of dawn dish soap. I love you Landon for that!

It was so funny to see Landon make a home run! I never thought he would get wet. But I was wrong!!!!!!!

We made really cool shirts with spray paint, we were dumb and did it inside a closed room. Talk about a head ache. Don't worry we took a brake quite often.

the weather is unbelievable. we had a random thunderstorm and hail last night, then today it was a blistering 100 or so degrees. wow.

well thats all for now folks.

0 comments: