BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

The moment you have been waiting for... Pictures of Joe and I

Weird story but it's worth it. Gladys and I were rooming together at the hotel in Galveston and we decided to walk across the way to talk to Dane in his room for awhile. All three of us were looking out the window when we say people waving at us. So we wrote on papers dark enough so they could read them. Then these guys joined in and they actually called our room (because we wrote the room number down 708)Dane had this wild and crazy idea to go down and meet our "window friends" And we met two of them Joe and Nicole. We all exchanged numbers. Then Joe and I were texting and decided to meet up that night to hang out some. So we did and he's a doll. We walked around the hotel and talked about our interests and we went up to the top floor to look down and see the lights shone by Galveston, well actually just to see how far we could see. But then curfew was approaching us so he walked me half way to my room and then left. We then texted more and I remember a text he sent me "You are so beautiful" That is so sweet that a guy would say that. If we lived closer him and I would date. But we are remaining friends because He is about to go into the air force and I am entering college. But moving on. The next morning we met up again, walked around more, talked...then I needed to go back to my room to finish some stuff before our group left. So we texted all day, then that afternoon it was their last day there the night of the award ceremony and they were leaving shortly after it. So we met up again, but this time he came to my room to get come get me...Everyone knew about him and my teachers met him, embarrassed us both, took pictures, then we were on our way! We walked around more and said our goodbyes. He walked me back to my room and that's the last I saw of him. My teacher and the other sponsor embarrassed me more. They said "You picked out a cutie!" and much more. But Joe is so kind. There's something about him most guys don't show. He's kind and very outgoing which is always a plus in my book. He shows off a wonderful personality, attitude and he doesn't talk about weird random things but yet we talked about our school, education, etc... But I wish Joe lived here so I could show him off to all my family and friends. But for now I just have pictures.




0 comments: