BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Pictures!

My new bff I met him on the beach. He's my lover bird!
The pool at the hotel! I went swimmen sure did! In February in a bikini!
I love this place!
Walking on the beach you hear...crunch...crunch...crunch... all shells...




My new penguin friends...This is Fatty the King.
I don't have a name for him yet...he's just hungry lolThis is Lacy.
This is little guy. He has a hurt foot :-(
This is Fatty Jr.
This one is snazzy. He likes to show off.



Hello there...sexy...Little cute adorable sea horse. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjzFdvYOJ-AD4M94cv3IZmlrSwtfNI-wEVtzTOgNMu49O5WRF2SiPeO31o9BXlrl6V2Dd5i6ffsH5lciVhmqKIefZCoN7CAIwAgfK5ZnxVp373QvATR-HJteeNY3ylPffpAIfZkQlrpmBY/s1600-h/DSCF6054.JPG">IKE water line. 7 feet.
The coolest high school teachers you will ever meet!
Sha ocean and I! I call her beauty.

Gladys and I. We rule the ocean that is!!

Brennan and I. DECA losers, I met him at Rain Forest Caf.
Cameron and I. He works at Rain Forest.
Lake View and Central DECA losers and our new friend....ummm...billy.

A dress... a STRAPLESS dress... wow...


3 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

there are no pictures of joe...

Missy said...

I will have pictures of me and Joe soon! They are on my teachers camera.

kablot spot said...

Just remember... Boys are Gross!