BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Haley!

Ok you all wanna know more about Haley. Ok well Haley is 18 (my age) we are 1 month and 14 days apart! His birthday is on October 16th mines November 30th :). I seem so much more happier when I get to talk to him and be around him. His food is absolutely amazing! He is the best cook ever. The main things I love about him, he doesnt judge me, but accepts me for who I am and what I believe. I know he wont use me and treat me badly. He is there for me when I am down and makes me smile even when I am crying. We still dont know why we came back into contact after 11 years of no talking or seeing each other. I think it is only by Gods grace he brought us to be Boyfriend Girlfriend on the night of Saturday September 26, 2009. I pray that we last and our relationship goes further. He's all I've ever asked for and he's all I've ever wanted.

0 comments: