BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today I Think God for...

The sweetest boy ever, Haley Rainwater. I don't know what brought us back together and its amazing because we have become closer than ever since we were reunited last Thursday September 17. We've known each other since kindergarten and when I moved to private school in second grade it was the last time we saw each other or even spoke until he accidentally stumbled upon me on myspace and remembered me! I thought I would never get to see him ever again but I did! He is the sweetest guy ever! He is so respectful, and I honestly don't see much respect in a lot of guys. There are very few guys like him and they are not easy to find. I love spending time with him and I can't wait to see him tonight, he's making me a wonderful chicken and dumpling dinner and I can't wait!