BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

One Month on Monday

I can't believe how time flies. Me and my sweet sweet Haley will have been together (in a relationship) for one month on Monday. It doesn't seem like we have been together that long, but we have. He is such an amazing guy with such an uplifting spirit. He loves going on walks with me, we love to play pool (although I have not played much because he was the one who taught me), he cooks the most WONDERFUL food for me (i have never tasted something so great before!), we constantly text like ALL the time, if we are not texting then we are together, we love cuddling next to each other and watching either a movie or the history channel. Something I REALLY want to do for his is take him to Washington DC. I love it there and I know he would too. He knows so much about history, and we get into some serious talks about it often too! I am in the process of writing an essay about him and be expecting it posted on here by Wednesday.

Haley,
You are such a sweet sweet boy and you have treated me better than I could ever ask for. You are so special to me and I am so so thankful that you have came back into my life. I wish every girl could have someone as special and sweet as you are.

Missy

0 comments: