BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Day Before Easter

Sounds like a good book/movie eh? haha!

Anyways I got to go finishing with my wonderful Chris yesterday. Made my day 110% better! I caught 2 crawpie fish and he caught like 4... we also went bass fishing but did not catch any bass. Although his dad and uncles caught some...we did not...lame...I hope we go again really soon! I really enjoyed it! We spent most of our day together yesterday he went and babysat with me. He kept me company yesterday when the kids went to bed. I loved it. We watched the princess bride and he ordered pizza. I really love it when we get to spend time together it makes my day and week and everything so much better! He is the best I could ever have!


Do not let the picture fool you! None of my fish made it on the line! BOO! Chris however got one fish on the line!

Before we went fishing though I got into a little encounter with my computer desk and got 4 lovely scratches on my leg! -.O ...

They are not as bad as they look. Just small scratches with bruising under them. It looks very strange!

0 comments: