BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fun Fun Weekend

Chris and I are starting to get more serious. Its almost been 6 months...half a year! since we started dating. I really do love him. He got to go with me to meet my family in San Antonio this weekend and we had so much fun. Ive gotten to meet a lot of his family now in return he gets to meet mine! My aunt and uncle terry love him my cousin Audrey says "I think you too work beautifully together" :) we got to stay with them it was so fun! I got to wake up the past two mornings to his sweetness. I love it and I am going to miss it.Chris and I are some nice talks and some much needed talks. I love when we have our good talks! He can put a smile on my face in like a second flat! He amazes me!!! Here is a picture of us at the riverwalk!


0 comments: