BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

My week in one word

STRESSFUL!
So many many events this week has upset/stressed me out! Mainly with school. I have a very hard teacher whome is very hateful. Sometimes I wonder how I make it through that class, but my very encouraging note in my binder I put in there states that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthns me" Hopefully he does not count points off becuase it is not in HIS order since I added that bit of encouragment. but I will find out tomorrow morning.

We are having 6 week test this week also, I've done good so far. Still passing all my classes! The main one I am concered about is my algerbra test, I took my time and was very nervous about passing it (I was so nervous I scratched off almost all the paint off my favorite pencil =( ... )

Wednesday night was the upsetting part, with John and La gone it's hard going to church excited. They were my most favorite people ever! sigh...

but tomorrow is a new day! I look foward to the sleepover at Cathy's tomorrow!

0 comments: