BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Weird things about me...

1. When I was filling out a survay on myspace it asked my favorite smell Kansas had the same and I left it because come to know it this is my favorite smell.... I love the smell of Lori and Johns house, clothes, them, everything they own...I dunno it's weird but it's a very good smell. I'm weird I know...

2. I can not stand to use public bathrooms, but sometimes I have to. I will hold it until I'm about to wet myself. I refuse to use port-a-potties I don't care if I had to wet myself I will NOT use them.

3. I throw away some toilet paper that wasn't used by me first before I use it and I fold my toilet paper before using it.

4. I can not stand sleeping with my closet door open or sleep anywhere with a closet door open. It frightens me.

5. I get weird feelings if something isn't touched right. I will touch it until the feeling goes away.

6. I do not like taking baths. Showers are my friend. Baths are just creepy and weird.

7. I am very self conscious I do not like changing in front of people or showing off any part of my body that doesn't need to be shown (my stomach included)

8. If any of my clothes fall of a hanger or touch the ground I will not wear then until their washed.

9. I do not like sleeping in silence I find it hard sleeping with music or my tv on so I like my fan.

10. I can not stand any books, cd's or anything stacked if they are not even...

3 comments:

La said...

That's stalker talk right there - you love our smell??? What does is smell like? I want to smell it!

Meems said...

Agreed. dudududdu. J/K. It's probably her yankee candle.

Missy said...

It smells really good. I can't describe what it smells like.