BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

a campout, creepy night, and a baby dog.

Sunday night we had a cookout at Sarah and Landons house...It was fun, we played scrabble and the smartie pants won (Landon and Greg) (did I mention we played in teams?) Well Colleen and Sadie slept over since we did not have school Monday. We pitched a 2 bedroom tent may I add without instructions...And stayed out there till around 1:30 am. When I started to get a bad feeling about something and my back started hurting....Well around 2:30 am I was ALMOST asleep...almost...when someone knocks at the door. Being the smart person I am I went to get my dad and when he got to the door no one was there...weird... then around 3:30 am I heard a loud car (sounded like it had a sawed off muffler) so I got up to see if it was that person again...but by the time I was hovering over Colleens head I heard a BAM BAM BAM! I freaked out and ran to get my dad (in my mind I had a picture of a war movie no joke.) and I think I said something along this line... "DAD! The Natzies have returned someone is shooting at our house!!!!!!" he was already coming at me like a flying ninja monkey and I turned the lights on and then I called 911 (almost forgetting the #) the guy on the other line told me "Ma'am please calm down and speak clearly" All I remember saying is "SEND THE COPS NOW PLEASE..." then he kept asking me "When was the last time this occurred" I kept saying "IT JUST HAPPENED 2 SECONDS AGO SEND THE COPS NOW PLEASE...) Then finally about the time I got off the phone 2 cop cars pulled up...My dad was checking to see if they damaged my car any (there was a horrible nasty ugly VERY noticeable scratch on my passenger door dad said it looked like someone opened their car door into mine. It wasn't there when I got to Landon's but it so it had to happen between there and then...anyways dad got it fixed) back to the story. the cops searched our property the backyard tent everything...the cops were quite impressed with our tent pitching skills! But about 10 mins later they found that someone had lit and thrown about 100 fire crackers in a package into our yard...how lovely! It was very scary and we did not go to sleep till about 5 am. Just in case them people came back...Idiots.



A few nights ago Cathy gave me this bouncer for my new niece or nephew. I had it in my room and last night when I was getting ready for bed I come back in my room and find my dog laying on her back on the bouncer. Just like a baby... What will I ever do with my Honey? So I moved it by my bed so she could lay in it and I bounced her a few times just to scare her to get out of it, well it did nothing. Then she started to whine whenever I quit bouncing her to bounce her again....







0 comments: