BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So today I woke up deph in my right ear and my left ear started to feel the same. So my mom called the Dr. and I went in at 4 today. I have an ear infection, junkey cheast, my nose runs all the time and it is so nasty, and a red throat. may I mention my throat has not bothered me...I'm glad he saw that before it got worce.... and I have bronkidus. Why why why. I do not like bein sick... although I have these cool looken pills to take. they are purple and aqua very pretty. and I only have to take them 2 times a day for 5 days!


I GOT A JOB!!!!! I will start watching this boy from church (Kaylen) durning the day and picking him up from school and helping him with his homework and stuff! I am so excited!!


Please keep my friend in prayer. She is having a very hard time. Her mother is dying and the doctors told them to start making funeral arrangments. this is a killer for her to because she does not get to see her mother much. Just pray that God will heal her 100%, but if it really is her time just pray that God gives her and her family stength.

0 comments: