BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hurray! This week should be amazen!

lets do this in bullets!

  • I'm getting my 5th new phone in a year. The one I have now is only 2 months old but my screen is going out / the software is bad. It should be here this week. maybe I shouldn't text so much, I'm pretty sure I'm WAY over 6,000! Last months was 6,000 what shall this months be???
  • I'm getting a laptop (hopefully) Thursday! If all goes well
  • I have a DECA competition on Friday
  • I have a BPA competition on Saturday
  • I have a mandatory FCCLA meeting Wednesday (hopefully I'll get out in time to go to church)
  • I found khaki pants that fit...almost perfectly today! They are a size 2 medium...Now only if I could find jeans that were that size...

mmm... I think that's all for now :-)

0 comments: