BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

School. Both College and High School, and life

I'm going to do bullets. There's a lot going on and I thought I'd share.

Lets start with High School

  • My last semester
  • I have only 6 classes now, not 7
  • I was asked by my new teacher Ms. Johnston to be apart of DECA
  • I'm excited to be apart of DECA, my first competition is January 30th
  • I'm still apart of FCCLA, hopefully things will pick up with that soon...
  • My English teacher teases me because I am always on top of my work making sure I get it done.
  • We have a day off in a couple of weeks :-)
  • I've ordered all my senior stuff.
  • I should get some of it in pretty soon...
  • I received my ACT score, didn't do as good as I hoped.
  • I'm making excellent grades...I only had 2 B's last 6 weeks the rest were A's
  • I have a lot of days off this semester, because of TAKS we do not have to attend school that week. I'm excited!
Now for college...
  • I filled out an application to ASU today.
  • I feel overwhelmed and have no peace about this...
  • I hope I get accepted.
  • Being apart of DECA I can receive a lot of scholarships...
Now for life...
  • It's great!

0 comments: