BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My life......

So I have some pretty awesome things to share about my resent life...

  • I am reading a lot more (la should be happy) I stared reading my bible and I am going to read all of Psalms I am on chapter 18 and I started reading it yesterday...
  • Church is awesome like always...
  • My driving record is still clean. I have had my license for about a year now!
  • I am understanding math a lot more since I do stuff on my own now! I do not have a "Study Buddy" and I do not need one.
  • I am getting a little nervous about my TAKS test, but I know that I will do good.
  • I have started on my fine arts sermon and it is looking good so far. I am preaching over doubt.
  • I am still really unsure about which picture I want to enter for fine arts.
  • I have had a lot of laughter in my life these past two days!
  • I am learning a lot more about Christ and also about plans He has for us. I have been able to seek after Him more since I really understand that He is there and He will help me in whatever I need. I enjoy listing to worship music and reading my bible at night because that is the time He talks to me.
  • I have been getting really weird stuff in the mail this week such things like, pad samples, a "Have a happy period" sticky note pad, stickers, perfume, and face wash.... I think it is quite weird.
Well I think that is all for now!

1 comments:

PrincessCMN said...

Cool! and that is kinda weird.. haha