BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

School on Saturday.

There were some students who received invites. to go to the TAKS Blitz on Saturday (for the ones who failed) Well I got one for math and I'm quite excited to go. Just recently I have been really excited about TAKS and school and having homework. I know that sounds really weird but I'm enjoying it, especially when I do it by myself. I usually have a friend over to do Normans homework (algebra 2) but I don't think I want to work with her anymore just because I feel like I'm learning more when I do things on my own. And I get it done faster.

I have also been really excited about starting college. I still am really unsure what I want to major in but I really enjoy photography but I really want to go to SAGU not only because I have scholarships there but because I really like that campus. So that puts me in a place to where I am unsure about what my future holds for me. But the day is still young so I do not need to rush. I just need to put it in Gods hands and let Him show me what to do. I am looking more into online classes so that I can do masters commission because that is something I also really want to. But as said before the day is still young so let God be in control.

1 comments:

PrincessCMN said...

Awesome.. I know how it is sometimes I like doing school and others I don't.. it's cool u wanna work on oyur own and still okay you don't know what you want to major in.. God knows and you just need to wait for HIM!!