BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My sermon is getting closer and closer to becoming finished. I am so excited to be able to share it. I really want to post it on here but I just don't think its time quite yet. I may make a video of me preaching it to like Landon or Pastor or something and post it. Just not sure. I can't wait to share it with y'all though. I have been able to learn so much just in the few weeks I have been writing this. I have been reading more and more of my bible everyday. Right now I am reading Psalms and I am in Psalms 31 right now and I love it! It is pretty awesome!! One thing I need to do is name my sermon rather then doubt. But when the time is right God will tell me what to name it. Tiz very true...

1 comments:

PrincessCMN said...

Way to GO! Proud of U!