BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

now I know

Now I know why I did not get the job at Sears photo studio back in October. Not because of my age, or the hours I committed myself to, but because God did not want me there. To tell you the truth I really wanted this job but then I was starting to worry about school and how that would effect me and stuff, but then after the interview I had the next day I prayed that I would not get this job because of school. But I still really wanted it in the bottom of my heart... Well...I talked to E. and she told me that the manager was not very kind. And she yells a lot. Well I know for a fact that I do not liked to be yelled at and I do not handle it easy. Nor do I handle being blamed for something I didn't do easily. So Thank you God for helping me with this situation and letting me not

0 comments: