BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Homecoming

We had our homecoming parade tonight. It was fun. Ana and I were with the FCCLA float (tomorrow I find out if I'm president!!) and I was asked to bring my dogs, so I made them a "float" people got a kick out of it. My poor dogs are so tired now...Honey pulled the wagon a good mile or so. The did wonderful! I also am going to surprise Ana with a mum. She doesn't have one and hey what a friends for? So I had to take a sudden trip to the "bank" today and left Ana at home with mom. I did actually go to the back but then went to Hobby Lobby....And I'm not pleased with them because they did not give me some stuff I had purchased. They didn't put it in my bag so I'm going back tomorrow to get my money back! But anyways we had tons of fun....

Jew-Little ready for the parade.... I didn't get a pic of honey though :-(. I'll dress her back up tomorrow and get one!My mum.Ana's mum.

0 comments: