BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today....

  • I've had the worst pains in my intire life.
  • I learned how to make a web page
  • I've learned my new friends name "Samantha, or Sammie"
  • I invited Sammie to go to church.
  • I tripped going up stairs.
  • I seemed to confuse myself multiple times.
  • and I felt really bad when I looked at Aprils (my sisters) registry. Her friends/mother wont throw her a baby shower. Now everything is in their hands to get for the baby. No help. No nothing...I've tried my best to gather stuff since February when I found out...I want to throw her a shower but can't. Because no one here knows her and probably would not come except her and the baby and my mom... I'd do everything by myself. but oh well...I found some cute onesies that I want to get him hopefully I can!

0 comments: