BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

I do not have time for this.

I am sick. I have acute sinusitis. ( i think thats how you spell it.) I do not have time to be sick. I have a busy week ahead of me.

Wednesday- i have my retest for my math taks test, I am ordering my nephews bedding and getting him some clothes so he can be warm and not necked and getting him some diapers, i have church...

Thursday - I'm getting my car cleaned really good for my senior photos taken by Jenny. I'm so excited, I'm getting a free makeover too!

Friday - finish getting baby V's things

Saturday - help my dad repair a house

Sunday - Church

then around Friday my week slows back down. but that still dosn't mean I have time to be sick. and my babies are coming down in 2 weeks. I can't wait to see my precious nephews. I am going to spoil them rotten!

I'm planning on taking D-J shopping for toys. I am going to see into getting a V-motion for him, I really think he would enjoy it. and maybe some hot wheel cars for him. and I'll let him pick out something for baby V.

0 comments: