BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just kidding.....& random stuff...

April is driving down here tomorrow night. hehe we don't gotta go get them. (how 'bout that for grammar) I'm so super excited.

  • On the other hand... I HAD a friend who use to be all hard core christian and stuff and it seems that she has changed...I don't know... All I can do is pray...Ever since she became a Sr. in high school and graduated and stared college she has not been the same. It's weird. I have no clue what happened.
  • I set up the baby cradle last night. So super fun. It was mine when I was a baby. Now my nephew gets to use it. It looks brand new, but its 17 ALMOST 18 years old...
  • I can't wait for another fun day at school. It's been a really fun week for me.
  • I'm going to be an emo princess for Halloween. since I already own some of the clothes n stuff..ha...what gave me the idea is that they asked us to wear black tomorrow if we are not going to wear our Halloween costumes. Soooooo yeah... Emo princess came from Jeremy Lopez.
anyways have a super fantablous day!

0 comments: