BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

So thankful

Dear God,
I am so thankful that you brought a new bundle of joy into my family. I think you so much for giving him to us. Thank you for forming every little cell in his body to make him what he is today. Thank you so much for letting him have good health. Thank you for his mommy and daddy and his big brother. I pray over his little life today so that he chooses the right choices and makes something out of himself that he will be proud of. Help him stay strong and grow up seeking you.

I thank you for my family, who bring me joy. Where I have learned to do right and suffered when I did wrong. Thank you for letting me wake up each day to see my parents.

Thank you for this world, help our economy grow strong again, and help us choose the right president.

Thank you for being in control of my life, and keeping your arms around me where ever I go.

Thank you for my friends especially the ones who help me grow closer to you.

Thank you for my church and letting us be able to worship you freely.

Thank you for my school, where I can go and gain knowledge.

Help me and show me where I am going to go after high school. Help me to stay strong through the rough times and help me make the right choice. Show me your plans for my life right now, show me to the people that can help me succeed to where you want me to be. And most wrap me with your loving arms.

I love you.
Your daughter, Missy
Amen.

0 comments: