BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Who taught this kid to make Kool-Aid?

After we finished our Rocky Road pizza in 5th period. Our teacher gave us some kool-aid to make if we wanted it. So this girl that was in our group went to the library and this guy alex wanted to make the kool-aid so i said okay. I assumed that he knew what he was doing. So I was putting dishes away and turned around to see all the sugar gone... I said "Allex where is the sugar?" He said "In the Kool-Aid" I said "What you just put a PINT of sugar in the Kool-aid?!!?!!?" "He said yea taste it its good, I did and spited it out becuase it was TOOOOOOOOOO sugary......

NEVER TRUST GUYS TO MAKE KOOL-AID!!!!! or first just measure the sugar out for them...

1 comments:

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

i like a little bit more sugar in my Kool-aid but there is a limit.
maybe the guy is a sugarholic. lol