BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

In the past week

Should we start with good or bad first? Id say lets go with the bad...

BAD

  • Am no longer friends with someone I have known since kindergarten :'(

  • Got suspended from work (low pull tab sells and for being sick and calling in but had no one to cover my double.)

  • Failed my math class



GOOD

  • Got a call from eyemart for an interview tomorrow (applied in April)
  • Had an amazing night Friday night with friends
  • It rained, i mean pored.
  • Registered for next semesters classes
  • Went swimming with my Chris and his friend then it rained
  • Reconnected with September and John. We are more acquainted now
  • Visited a new church with Chris (I liked it)
  • Watched Flicka 2 and loved it!
I guess the good out weighs the bad but it really hurts losing a friend - it hurts a lot. I'm trying to be strong but it really is not easy.

Goodbye Haley :'(

0 comments: