BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Month 5

Did not realize that I have not posted month 5 of Chris and I :-o

Month 5 has been awesome! We started having more serious talks, some that were much needed! We have been meeting each others family and plan on letting our parents meet very soon, whenever our lives settle down some! Chris has such a caring personality, I've been a little sick the past couple days, he calls and checks up on me or he comes to visit me, I love it!! My family loves Chris, and my cousin Audrey says that "we work beautifully together!" and yesterday we had lunch with one of his friends and she said we are a cute couple! I love hearing these comments! I love how strong Chris and I are getting, we are so open with one another and 100% honest. He knows if something is wrong with me and I know the same about him! We still have our rough times but we just give one another some space and we are much better by the next day! I love that about us because we wont bring it up, we just let it go. One thing we enjoy doing together is fishing. We do it very often, even with his parents! My uncle wants to take us both sea fishing this summer! That is going to be fun!! I can not wait!! I will post month 6 soon as it comes! May 28th :-)

1 comments:

Missy said...

Hey! 6 inch rule! Did you guys forget??? ;)