BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Now and Forever

Just a draft. I have really wanted to write something new and after a couple hours of thinking and planning I came up with this. I hope you enjoy it!


Now and Forever

Today when I rose from my bed, something felt different. There was a part of me that was not the same, a major part. I vaguely remembered last night but the major part I do remember most, was the destruction and mending of my heart.

All I wanted was a friendship, but yet it was too much for him. I thought things were going good, we got a long great, laughed, hung out and life was perfect. I was even there for him in his time of need. I helped pay many of his bills; I bought groceries to help him and his father out. They were going through a rough time and I was there in his time of need. I was not financially stable at the moment but I found a way to help them. I was someone he could rely on and he knew I was there for him. He was even fine with me dating his best friend. Yet, with a relationship comes honesty, Thomas told me all the things Mike would say behind my back, he told him a ton of hurtful things, some things I was glad to hear, others I could have done without. I never let the things he said bother me. I knew that if Thomas really loved me that the things Mike discussed with him would not affect us one bit, and it has not.

Last night Thomas, Mike and I went out dinner, movie, and then to finish the night off a game of pool. It was our favorite thing to do. Thomas had to leave early, leaving Mike and I alone. This was the moment when my heart was destroyed. Mike went off on me, telling me that I caused too much drama in his life and the world would be better off if I was dead. He then went on to tell me that Thomas never loved me, it was all an act. He just wanted to keep me around to have sex when he had no one else to go to, and to get whatever he desired since he did not have a job. He told me that Thomas was cheating on me with a prettier, and skinner girl. I was just there to fill the gap and so he could say that he had a girlfriend. I knew that Thomas would never do that to me, I knew for a fact he loved me, he would never cheat on me.

I could not wait until Mike was completely away from me. I was holding back tears until the moment he left. I immediately called Thomas, he could not understand a word I said, and being the compassionate man he was to me he rushed to my side. Holding me close in his arms, I felt safe and was able to calm down. I explained everything to him, everything Mike told me I told him. He held me closer and tighter. I felt him kiss my head and I knew at that moment that I could cast my worries and know that he would always be by my side.

Thomas followed me home from the bowling alley, from which we were at playing pool. After I got home he tucked me in and kissed me goodnight, reassuring me that everything will be ok. I just needed to stay strong and it would make my life better, and I would be better off without him. He then kissed me goodnight and told me he would call when he got home, like he always does. After receiving his call, I was going to try and get some sleep.

Awhile later I was graciously woken by soft guitar playing, I was confused at first because I knew I did not turn on any music before I went to sleep. I noticed that the music was coming from outside my window; I looked out to see Thomas there, singing …

“I’m holding a fortune that heaven has given

To me

I’ll try to show you each and every way I can

Now and forever

I will be your man”

I knew this song. Richard Marx sung it. I knew that the song was talking about his worries but Thomas was switching it around making it my worries and battles but reassuring me that he will always be my man. I knew not anyone would do this for anyone, only someone who truly loved someone.

I knew that everything Mike said to me that night was all a lie. Thomas would never cheat on me…Thomas would never leave me…I knew he loved me. He knew just how to mend my heart. All it will take now is time, time to finish healing. I know whenever I am weary I have someone to go to. Someone who can mend me back when I start to break.

3 comments:

Bijeta said...

Thers some people in our life who truly changes our world and we should always trust them...nice article!!!:)

Stupid Girl said...

Is this a story you wrote or did this really happen? If its a story its amazing. If not what a terrible thing to have to go through with such an awful person.

Anonymous said...

Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/