BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Last Day of School

Well it's here...The day I've been waiting for since 1st grade! The first LAST day of school...Wooh. I'm a Senior. It's official!

It's also my first day to drive to school! Eeeee. I'm nervous. There are a lot of people who drive to school that are very careless, so I need to be extra careful and watch out for those idiots. So leaving an extra 5 mins early will help me with that :-)


My first last day of school outfit includes, a nice new magenta polo shirt, with recycled jeans, with my black and white air walks (the look like converse not the high tops) a white pearly necklace, and my handy dandy white head band! How exciting!

Now only if I can get one piece of hair to strighten then I can wear it down.......

off to school in exactly 14 minutes!


moooooore to cooooome!

0 comments: