BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Story time!

So I sit here. Writing a story I thought was just going to be a short story. No its taking a turn I never thought it would. I'm also listing to two of my favorite songs. "Hold" by superchick and Whatever your're doing by sanctus real. Which I'm thinking about putting a few of their lyrics into my story. Not really sure yet. Something I have noticed that is really weird, is before I started writing the story I found the title first, then I am writing the story around it. Very different for me. but amazingly cool.

I Found Home - is the title. I'm going to try and have it finished soon. as in maybe a week or two. hopefully. I'm taking my time and with this time i have come up with so many more ideas to add. I am excited to see how it turns out.

0 comments: