BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Car...

My car is nice and squeaky clean, the inside not the outside...
It had a HORRIBLE smell...I could not figure out why, I had vacummed it and everything. It would not come out...Well tonight I decided to steam clean and also clean under the seats....Here's what I found...
a moldy French fry...part of a hamburger...and popcorn...The fry and the hamburger were from Waterburger. I am assuming it was from the little boy I watch because I let him eat back there a lot.... Plus I would not have a half eaten hamburger stuffed under my passenger side chair..... That was the most NASTIEST thing EVER!


Since May....

  • We had to replace the back seat. The cloth was coming undone from the seat....
  • We had to replace both back tires, and one of them twice. due to running over nails.
  • Had problems with it dying...
  • Replaced the battery...
  • Replaced the front tires..because they were old...
  • had to fix a wire by the engine, because it was broken...
  • now we have to replace my rear view mirror! I broke it! Not the mirror its self but the black part of it.......
My poor Car..... May better luck come to you...

0 comments: