BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

A Scare..

I was watching Ellie today while Landon, Sarah, and Grayson went to his apt. I was washing their dishes when I heard the doorbell ring, I ignored it, it rang again and again, then Ellie woke up from her nap, and when I was walking to go get her this guy knocked on the door, then I had Ellie and was right around the corner to make sure the door was locked, when I saw him sticking his head INSIDE the house. I freaked out....

Still holding Ellie and I said Get out.
He said I want to talk to you about Our Lord Jesus Christ.
I said no, get out.
He asked if my parents were home
I said no
and he said I'll come back later,
I said no.
Finally I get to the door and he backed away and I slammed it the rest of the way shut, and locked it....

Then I called my mom because it really freaked me out, and then Sarah called to tell me they were on their way home, and then I told her what happened....

Landon asked me what he looked like, I didn't pay attention to him because I was just trying to get him away. Then Landon asked me if He was old or young He was older looking, he wasn't the young Mormons. That you see all the time. And either I didn't see his partner or he was alone....


Then I was leaving Sarah's house when I recognized him riding his stupid little bike with his buddy to another house. He is tall and has dark hair, its short, he is wearing black pants with a white shirt with a tie and he does not have glasses. I Think I'll be calling the Mormon church and telling them what this guy did.

0 comments: