BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

a bunch of nothing

We (me dj ricky and april) are here in houston. It wasnt a plesent ride down here because i got car sick and puked up crackers all over me and my clothes. thankfully her grandmother let me borrow her granny clothes to wash mine. now im all and clean and stuff. There are so many people here it makes me nervous, the food was okay but not the best. oh well what can i complain about free food?
things have been fun i was at the house by myself with dj last night until 1 am and he fell asleep by me on my bed but kept waking up and so i put him in his crib and he woke up screaming BALL this morning about 5am and i was not about to get up and play with him at 5 am, no way in living poo. so i put him in bed with me and he went back to sleep. thank goodness........
I almost had a wreck the other day comming back to gause it was raining and then i was turning off a bridge and then the car started slipping and i almost lost control and fliped into the ditch, God was with me though. And the weird thing was that i turned going 5-10 mph.

my b-day is a week from tomorrow, how exciting...whatever... but yeah uhh..we are going to the uptown lighting tonight at 5 and then going home. I will be by myself with d-j all day but we can do whatever.

oh did i mention i got lost in College station? well let me tell you about that................
I was by myself following my bro and his wife i had to wait to make a left turn and ricky sped up infront of me and i lost him, he was in a parking lot waiting for me but i didnt see him and so i thought i had to turn by the bridge so i went into some neighborhood and started to turn around with i looked into my rearview mirror and ta da there he was to my rescue. o and i didnt even have a phone to call him if i did get lost. and he was late to his suba diving class thanks to muah!

have a happy thanksgiving everyone
peace out dudes!

0 comments: