BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 2, 2007

What this means to me...

As some of you may know my favorite bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11. I am having it put on my letter jacket inside one of the crosses.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

Lately I have been worrying about my future. After high school and all. Worrying about how I will make a living and do college at the same time. I really do not know exactly what I want to do yet, and I also worry about that. But after reading through some of my favorite verses God spoke to me again telling me...

Don't worry about tomorrow let today be today. Don't worry about what your future holds for you. Let it come to you when it's time. Just take your life second by second, not years by years.
God has my future all on his time line in Heaven. Your's to... like my keys say..."God at work" don't disturbing him by worrying about your future. Let him do his work =)

0 comments: