BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Week comming to an end

I'm so ready for tomorrow, not just because D-J is going to be here but because this week has been crazy.
I just finished my math homework and my friend and i usually finish on Monday, no its taken us till today to finish it. It was not easy.
My daddy came home from Dallas today which made my mom and i happy.

D-J will be sleeping in my room, I think I'm going to be putting my trundle bed against the wall instead of my bed so honey will not jump on him. Only drawback is that he likes to craw under the beds and go to sleep (says April) That would be just so cute! Even though I wont have D-J all day Monday-Wednesday I will still be having fun, being around Alisha is fun. And I will be able to find stuff to take pictures of. there are a lot of old stuff there, well of course its an old town. The weird thing is that they have two churches side by side. I think its a baptist and a pentecostal not sure though but will like 20 people living in this town why the need of two churches? mmm.. 10 people to each church? who knows its weird...

I have a new favorite music artist...Hannah Montana. I started liking her shows on Disney and I started listing to her music and I like it =) She had a concert in Dallas last night and tickets sold $500 each. My dad called and told me that he was watching the news and the prices were from $1,000 to $2,000 from the scammers. weirdness. I still think $500 is a lot to watch something for 2-3 hours. I could almost buy a good camera with that......

Well I am going to stop rambling and go do something productive w/ my life =)
bye people

0 comments: