BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

They are here!

I'm so thankful that I get to see my nephew. He has gotten so big. He talks so much and he is so loving.
Tonight at dinner he used me as his napkin. He would get something on his hands and wipe it on my shirt. ah the joy of babies...
I took him to get his 'prises' he got a fire truck with mega blocks in the (the one like in the nursery at church) and we were going to get a tricycle but they were out so we are going to academy to get one tomorrow. Along with a sit and spin. I love being able to spoil him. It makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy.

As for my brother, he would not wait to get home and demolish the inside of my car to put my sound system in =) im excited!
well thats all for now

0 comments: