BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!






HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!


Tonight I had a really fun night at my friend Christy's church. Since we didn't do anything at ours I went with her.There were some people I knew since I went there before I went back to SAF and they were glad to see me...


My friend Christy and I went to find us a matching shirt today...Well no luck instead we got black n white! I wore a black shirt we found and she wore a white one. We had head bands, necklaces, a braclet and earings that went with our "Theme" it was fun. I was very "GIRLY" dosn't sound like me does it? You will be in shock when you see the pictures! I had make up on and even my hair done! It was amazing! I should be 'girly' more often!!!


When we had the new year count down we had praise and worship right at the beginning of 2008 it was amazing. God showed me so many things he wants to do with me this year. And he even laid someone on my heart to minister to. Now only if she will listen to me. This is going to be a challenge. but as God said "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" So I can't wait to see what he has in store for me!


Dear Lord,

Thank you for another year Lord. Thank you for dying on the cross for us and forgiving our sins Lord. Please help me through 2008 and please help me do everything I do more for you Lord then myself. Lord please help me be able to minister more about you and be able to reach out to more people. Please continue doing everything you do Lord.

In Jesus name I pray...

amen
Christy and I

Christy, April (my old youth pastors wife from my previous church) her almost here baby and I

More pictures will come tomorrow =)

3 comments:

La said...

What cute twinkies you guys were! Glad you had fun. =)

Missy said...

hehe thanks!

PrincessCMN said...

It was so much FUN!