BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our Healthy Menu for Next week

I've decided I need to start eating healthier so I made up this menu for my family and I to abide by. I will be proud to say I will be doing the cooking I have not yet found whatelse to fix for dinner but as soon as I do I'll add it.


My breakfast:

Monday: Special K cereal with milk

Tuesday: Fresh fruit (apples and oranges mixed like fruit salad) with milk

Wednesday: Scrambled Eggs with milk

Thursday: Special K cereal with milk

Friday: Fresh Fruit (apples with oranges mixed like fruit salad) with milk

My Lunches:

Monday - Friday: Sandwich with whole wheat bread,with ham, lettuce and tomato on it a nutrition bar and water

My Dinners:

Monday: Garlic Chicken served with fresh broccoli and a salad with water

1 comments:

PrincessCMN said...

wow... that's good! WAy to GO! I have been watching what I eat too and going to the gym!