BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

An Idea...

"Throwing away the Faith to gain the doubt."

If we do fine arts this year (Which i am praying that we do) I want to enter some of my photography. So Sam and I came up with some good ideas.

I will be photographing her doing the following...

1. Reading the bible with a serious attitude.

2. Her not having patients to wait out Gods plans, she throws the bible on the ground and get an action shot of her stomping on it with anger.

3. Getting an action shot of her throwing away her bible into a dumpster.

The reason I think this would be good is because there are a lot of Christian people that give up on God, because they do not wait out his plan in their life. So when people throw away their faith the only thing they are gaining is doubt in God. (we have also been talking about this in youth for the past 2 weeks. I think it goes with the theme everywhere because it is true people everywhere give up on God.)

I will post pictures as soon as Sam and I get time to do this.

1 comments:

PrincessCMN said...

This sounds so cool!