BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My friend Christy's blog

"So it's the New Year.. Missy came with me last night to a New Year's Party at my church and it was totally AWESOME.. we brought in the new year with praise and worship! It was GREAT!.. but before the party Missy and I went searching for matching shirts.. well that never happened so i got a white shirt and she got a black one but they are the same type of shirt and then we got some jewelery (necklace, earrings, bracelet, headband) all of which I had to talk her into getting.. haha. well i made her a girly girl and at first she was not to sure about the whole thing but in the end she loved it and it is a new year's resolution for her to be more girly.. YAY go Missy!!! ( I am sure I can help you out!) Well we totally had a lot of fun at the party and then came home tired and went to bed after Missy got on the computer and I watched tv, then today we woke up super early.. like 9:30.. AHH!!! so did not want too but couldn't go back to sleep. so then we hung out and watched a movie or two then ate some pizza and then we went out with my mom to get me a phone.. which was a success and it is PINK as I would want it to be! :) after that we went to wal-mart to get some thing and then came home and Missy had to leave :( but it was okay cause we had such a GREAT time together!! :D Well that's what I did on the last day of 2007 and the first day of 2008!"

so umm..girly girl here i come?

This is pitiful...I've been googling "how to use a curling iron." yet still not success...

2 comments:

PrincessCMN said...

you will get it.. it is not that hard!!

Missy said...

uh huh....