BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Prayer Circle

It is amazing that our school does not bother with our prayer circle. I went to it for the first time today and it was amazing. It is held only by teenagers from our school. They give a simple message and then pray. Today that talked about Faith and there were about 20 people there. Just trying to get people to go to youth with you is hard, but I find it harder to witness to others and them just blow you off. So I do still talk to them about Christ and stuff but most importantly I pray for them. Just like I did for my friend Sam. I found out last night she is dropping out of school and moving towards Paris Tx with her fiance. She has had a hard life, I do not understand most of it but even though she talked to me about some of it I just did my best to talk to her and then just prayed for her. Hopefully God has something amazing planned in her life.

1 comments:

PrincessCMN said...

this is awesome. glad you are doing it cause many christians won't. :)