BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Good news!

On Halloween night my back was hurting uber badly and Ryan asked why. I told him I'd been having back pains and I wasn't sure why. Well when I was taking Ana home I got a phone call, I wasn't sure who it was but I answered it anyway. It was Ryan's Fiance I don't know how to spell that but Ryan's soon to be wife... anyways she asked me if she could pray for my back because I told Ryan it was never going to stop hurting and God wasn't going to heal it. Well Erica talked to me for awhile and then I started having Faith that God was going to heal my back. Well it hurt still that next week but I started praying and had Faith and whenever my back was hurting it wasn't the strong pain like it had been. It would get so bad at night when I would lay down it would feel like my back was going to break. That's the kind of pain I had constantly. But it has been since that week after Halloween that my back has not been hurting. A little Faith can go ALONG way!

Thank you Ryan and Erica for the prayers!
Thank you God for your awesome healing power!

0 comments: