BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Want a kiss?

This phrase freaks me out!
At lunch today i was waiting for the bell to ring like always, this sophomore comes up to me today (we are friends not bf gf i do not like guys enough to date them...) and asks me if i wanted a kiss. I gave him a dirty look, then he glares back at me and pulls out a Hersey's kiss... he always teases me about being in a bad mood because i do not talk to him... I say hi thats about it only if he says hi first. and so i told him when he told me that "why do you think I'm always in a bad mood, i'm hardly ever in a bad mood" and he says "because you never talk" can i just keep my mouth closed when i want? random... i think he is starting to flirt with me. that will not happen. nope never. not into dating material...nope...never...well not never...never for now =) let me get through college first gosh...

0 comments: