BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

What am I turning in to...a girly girl?

I received $100 from my parents for Christmas (along with a lot of other stuff) and what did I finally decide to buy? Bath stuff. TONS of bath stuff. You don't believe me eh?
2 of the $30 bath gifts from walmart
2 of the smaller ones
and a foot cleaner thing
and black raspberry vanilla lotion from B&BW
and also some cucumber melon foaming soap from B&BW
along with that I had already gotten 2 of them for Christmas... I used to not care what kind of soap I used as long as it got me clean. Well now I have enough soap to bathe an army in... I was going to buy clothes but I found nothing I wanted...Sparkles Sparkles and more Sparkles I do not want to Sparkle like its 1999 again...I chose to buy soap. What is wrong with me?

0 comments: