BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tonight was a blast!

Tonight was so fun. We ate, played games, gift exchange, and a movie.
The game I played in we had to eat a disgusting fruit cake I couldn't do it I was trying to swallow it but kept gagging... So i kept it in my mouth till the game was over and spit it out. YUCK YUCK YUCK! The gift exchange was fun Ransom got a box of pantie liners. Oh the memories...I shall not go into that story...I got some dangerous toy I hit my friend Ana in the eye with it. It's some slingshot thing. My mom and I played with it in the house some...hehehehe I liked when we split up in our small group things for the first time. it was Colleen, Ana, Amber, me, Cathy, and Sarah. Sarah asked us some questions I think these are all of them...Then we did prayer requests and prayed for not only us but for the town to. And we hung out the rest of the night. Twas a fun night...

  1. What is something you asked Santa for?- and MP3 player
  2. What was your best Christmas present? -My car (Christmas/birthday)
  3. What was the best present you gave?- my nephew a bible last year
  4. What's the worst present you got?-panties from my grandma
  5. Who do you dread getting presents from? my grandma's friend she gives me canned food..
  6. What would you do if you saw your mom kissing Santa?-run and hide

0 comments: